Tunisie Afrique Export is a limited company endowed with a capital of 1000000 dinars with 3 co-founders:
Mr. Néjib Ben Miled CEO of Society des Foires Internationales de Tunis (SFIT)
Mr. Taoufik Mlayah CEO of Society de Commerce International de Tunisie (SCIT)
M. Férid Tounsi former CEO of CEPEX and former CEO of API.
The shareholders include SFIT, SCIT, Al Baraka Bank, UIB, ATB and private groups: Bayahi, Hamrouni and Zakhama.
The company will try to contribute to increasing the Tunisian share in global imports of Africa through promotional campaigns targeting both the Tunisian exporter apparatus with nearly 6,000 exporting companies and African customers beginning with ‘Sub-Saharan Africa.These promotional actions will be a prelude to prospecting trips and collective actions on the ground by organizing specialized professional exhibitions in Africa, the organization of partnership meetings between Tunisian Exporters and African Importers in Africa and Tunisia while ensuring ongoing follow up on site.
1. The organization of Trade Shows, specialized exhibitions, Tunisian trade weeks or any other trade event for the promotion of Tunisian exports of goods and services in Africa as well in Tunisia than in African countries.
2. The preparation of market studies for Tunisian exporters interested in the African market
3. The organization of relationship meetings between African customers and Tunisian exporters.
4. The creation of a database of African importers and a database of Tunisian exporters with potential on Africa.
5. The establishment of an intermediation role in the transport of goods between Tunisia and Africa.
6. The organization of visits in Tunisia to African customers.
7. The implementation of a B2C web portal, real marketplace for Tunisian exporters and African buyers.
8. LThe initiation of export triangular cooperation actions and international trade between Tunisia, Africa and some countries of the European Union.
9. The help and support of Tunisian exporting companies planning to establish themselves in Africa.
10. The Monitoring of calls for African tenders of goods and services and their communication to the concerned Tunisian companies.